Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Today

Today, just a litte bit before bedtime my boy came up to me while I was laying on the floor and put his arm around me and laid his head on my chest. It was so great! Also today his first lower molar has now poked through the gum so he officially has opposing molars, slight as they might be.

We went to the mall this morning and played at the playground then walked the mall and finished off with a Blizzard from DQ.

Also today I got blood drawn to do some tests to find out what is wrong with my foot as well as a medicine to help control the pain in the meantime (which I have been out of for a week and they just today called it in!) I hope they are able to pinpoint something even if it means I have to drastically change my diet/lifestyle. I am sick and tired of hurting.