Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Book Meme

Okay, this is a bit overdue. I have been trying to wait until I was a little less braindead but that time doesnt seem to be coming any time soon. So without further ado, my abreviated version.

Five favorite fiction authors:
Robert Jordan
Terry Goodkind
Anne McCafferey
Terry Brooks

Five favorite non-fiction authors:
Dietrich Bonhoffer
Henry David Thoreau

Five favorite children's writers:
Shel Silverstein,
the author of Romona Quimby,
The guy who wrote the Bunnicula books,
Bob Reese (of Huzzard Buzzard fame, I will be buying these books for my little one)


Favorite book read in 2005:
pretty much the whole Wheel Of Time series (read it again)

Five books on faith that you would recommend:
Cost of Discipleship
Other good stuff
The best book is of course the Bible.

A fictional character you would like to emulate: Captain Kirk was pretty darn cool!

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If yes, which one? hmmm too many to even begin to list (that and I am brain dead lately!) Someone else mentioned 7of9 and I could go with that!

A book you love with a short review:
The whole entire Wheel of Time series! good stuff. Believable character, detailed world, lots of action and an author whose views ya just cant quite pin down (try as you might)