Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Apologies

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. I cant come up with anything to post. Nothing in my life I can really post here. I know what I need to do and just have to do it. Some things just need to fall into place. One of those things is a decent job.

I am currently a bus driver but I am hoping to get into a place where I can operate a dump. Good money in those once you become an owner/operator and thru the magic of Ebay I can find a decent one for next to nothing (as far as dump trucks go) For example, there was a 2001 Freightliner down the road going for 58,500, and on Ebay there is a 2001 Mack class 8 dump going for 27,100. Half price, same damn thing. I assumed the Freightliner was also a class 8, if not than it makes the Mack look even better. Also, this 1989 International has a buy it now of only 9,500. It is also a class 8. A loan on something like that would cost less than 400 a month with an income potential of over 6k a month. That is nothing to sneeze at.

One puzzle piece in front of me, just need to attain it. Others are in the works, the question is when...