Friday, August 25, 2006

Beavis & That Other Guy

Remember the Beavis & Butthead show? Who can forget it? Two dumb kids talking trash and doing dumb things. And there there is Butthead's laugh.

Well, it has recently come to my attention that I may have to watch out for similar behavior in my son. The other day while trying to clean his bottles he was becoming impatient and getting upset and loud. As I was still trying to finish up I thought I might distract him temporarily by snapping the towel. I figured the loud noise would cause him to pause. It didnt quite work out that way. Instead he laughed, and not just any laugh. A Butthead laugh. Yes, a Butthead laugh. And he does it every time I snap the towel.

I imagine him one day towel-snapping his brothers and sisters and laughing and saying "that was cool." I may have to post a video of that cuz it is just too cute!