Friday, December 02, 2005

Abortion

Well, I thought I was going to post about abortion. but now that I am sitting here trying to do it, I can't come up with anything new to say. I was going to bring up this price list for "harvested" parts. Or perhaps how Hawaii now says it is okay for a woman to harm the baby while it is still in the womb. Perhaps a study of how women who have had abortions have a much higher rate of breast cancer. Perhaps I could write on how abortions are done(caution!), or how the fetus is its own unique being from conception.

I could write upon the negative mental effects, or the various harmful physical aspects. Or how an abortion damages a woman's ability to have children in the future. I could write upon the various pro-abortion political parties, or on Planned Parenthood. Or maybe how it has been proven that PP will conceal a crime to get an abortion? But if I mention PP then perhaps I should go into how it was started by Margaret Sanger who was a leading Eugenics proponent and how PP still "caters" to the minority community.

All in all, it seems that I cant find anything new to write, so I guess I just wont. Have a good weekend y'all!

**Update**
It is now found that women who had an abortion have a 248% greater risk of commiting suicide in the following year versus women who did not. Seems there is one good thing from socialized medicine... centralized records which can be utilized by huge studies.