Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Supreme Compliment

This past Thursday was the very first time my boy put two words together. I was playing with Lil Bear over at my mom's and he was taking his hat off so I put it on my head and grandma said it looked pretty. Lil bear came over to me and said "Pretty Daddy." I thought that was just awesome!

He keeps learning new things, finally learned the word "no" and used it for the very first time, he also said (today or yesterday) "shut door." He is healthy, growing like crazy, loves to look at girls and even grabbed on in the store today. I had him held against my shoulder and he reached over a somehow grabbed a young lady as she was passing by. I don't teach him this stuff! I wonder where he is learning it from! And I also wonder if I should be learning something from him!