Sunday, May 11, 2008

Resumption of Posts

Seems I haven't posted in a while. Well, it doesn't just seem that way, it IS that way. Too much self censorship has rather thwarted my desire to post. But the blog isn't truly dead. Just on life support once more.

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that left me wondering "Well, what are they for then? The sticker said "Animals are not for us to eat, for us to wear, for us to experiment on or to use for our entertainment." I guess I will never be a friend of this PETA but that I would fit in quite well with this one!

The rafting trip is on for this year! W00T! Res has the info up on his blog. For a recap of last year's trip see here. Looks like we will have quite a bit more people this year, as well as two days of whitewater instead of just one.