Monday, November 01, 2004

Thoughts

Not much to blog at the moment, but I have been letting my blog die lately so...

  • Osama's dislike of Bush and the French approval of Kerry almost makes me want to vote for Bush. Almost.

  • Cobra Gunskin has its website up (finally) but I am dissapointed that they dont seem to have a holster for my revolver. Most companies don't, that is part of the problem with a hammerless. Guess I will just have to go for a T-shirt

  • I pushed thru the mental block that hampered me the first week or so of this new bi-mester and am getting A's again.

  • It is much better to have my toes being warmed on the heater than to be outside in this cold weather. Snow and 100 mile an hour wind. Not a good combo.

  • Dont forget to get out and vote your conscience tomorrow.