Monday, September 06, 2004

Stream of Conscience

News story on the AP wire about a woman finishing the Santa Fe Trail over 8 years. I'd like to hike the Colorado Trail. The Colorado is a shorter at only 500 miles but it crosses several mountains, even one thirteener.

What possesses someone to want to squirt milk out their eye? And should someone have that problem, why shout it to the world by trying to get a world record? Maybe his prize can be some counseling?

Nikki and I made some homemade ice cream yesterday. Not the machine kind, but by shaking it till it turned into ice cream. Very good and a lot of fun, highly reccomended.

Yigal Amir, serving a life sentence with no parole for assasinating Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, was married by proxy this past month. The couple is trying to get the Supreme Court to allow conjugal visits, while the state is worried he might get out his 'radical' message to his supporters. I dont know what I think on that one.

Another headline states "Miss Universe Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction." I think this term is here with us to stay. pretty sad really. The other thing that is pretty sad is that I have put up so much useless stuff on my blog! I am fairly well rested and have nothing to do, but dont worry, Miss Nikki keeps me from that too much. (o= shalom