Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bad Joke Wednesday

  • What is the blonde's mating call?
    "I'm drunk"


  • What is the mating call of an ugly blonde?
    "Guys, I said I'm drunk!"


  • There were these three guys at a cafe, drinking their coffee - an American guy, a black guy, and a Chinese guy. They see a really attractive waitress and comment on her good looks. Next thing you know they start making bets on who can get her to go out with them first.

    The waitress overhears them, and she goes up to them and says, "Hey, I heard you talking about me. Well, I like an intelligent guy, so let's see who can make the best sentence using the words 'liver' and 'cheese'."
    So the American guy goes, "That's easy. I love liver and I hate cheese."
    The waitress shakes her heard in disgust.
    The black guy goes, "Well, I hate liver and I love cheese."
    The waitress says, "That is so stupid. That's essentially the same thing!"
    Then the Chinese guy steps up and puts his arm around the waitress' waist. "Liver alone, cheese mine!"


  • What did the scarf say to the hat? "You go on ahead. I'll go around"