Sunday, March 13, 2005

BOOYAH!!!

A bit of impromptu late night racing tonite!
Pulled up on Academy at Airport and (what luck!) a slightly? modified Acura and a Camaro pull up at the same time.

Well, if ya ever done any racing, then you know it is all in the tree. The lights that is. I totally had the light on Airport. not even close. Took it up to 60 and had about two car length between me and the other two so I let it go. The Camaro and the Acura were pretty much neck and neck.

Well my luck held and we all hit the next light too, which is normally my turn, but I couldnt pass up the oportunity. So we all lined up.... And we all got the light good this time. However, I failed to watch my tach coming out of first AND second gear, so my tranny kicked it out of gear and I had some dead time. Not real happy about that. The upside is that I found out the Saab kicks ya out of 2nd gear at 70MPH. The Camaro had a much better run this time, or perhaps the Acura just did really bad, not sure which. Either way, I smoked em both, both times. BOOYAH!