Thursday, January 27, 2005

Sex in the news

Today in class, being the dutiful student and paying attention as always, I went out and checked the news. And what do I see? A million articles about sex. so here goes...

A Pittsburgh drive thru strip-club is up for sale on ebay. Only 299,000. No touching tho, which would fit right in with the ruling by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, which upholds a law prohibiting touching the strippers.
But while you cant touch, you can hear. Jenna Jameson is hawking her new "moan tones," a collection of moans, grunts and lurid sexual noises in place of the usual ring tones. Said one potential customer who still desired more from the service, "If you can get her to say my name then I would buy it. I need that kind of personal attention." And finally, a little too much heat in the fire house gets four California firefighters suspended for having sex while on duty.